Sunday, October 30, 2011

Oh dear me!

It seems to have been quite a bit of time since my last post. School is keeping me much busier than I had ever anticipated. We have been spending 10 hour days clinical at the hospital and 8 hour days didactic. Plus, I'm still pulling two 12 hour shifts on the weekend. As I've said time and again, February 16th can't come soon enough. I'm excited about graduation and being able to move forward with my life.

Lately, I've been making more time for meetings and trying to fit in some extra time with friends to sort of distinguish a bit of balance in my life. I feel consumed by everything all at once. Recently, a friend of mine who had a bit of time relapsed. All of the signs were there and then it happened. Thankfully, she's survived it and back in the rooms. But for the Grace of God, one day at a time, it doesn't have to be me. =)

1 comment:

  1. One of my favorite things about recovery is having the freedom to choose.
    Stay balanced.

    ReplyDelete